Sunday, November 29, 2009

SNGF: OMG I look like Laura Bush!

Ok, so I'm a little late for Saturday night, but we can have some Sunday Night Genealogy Fun!




My celebrity matches are:
  • Laura Bush (72%)
  • Sharon Tate (70%)
  • Lou Diamond Phillips (68%)
  • Mylene Farmer (66%)   I don't know who she is, but she's pretty!
  • Olivia de Havilland (66%)
  • Isabella Rossellini (64%)
  • Rebecca Loos (64%)  Who?
  • Josie Maran (64%)   I don't know who she is either.
This was actually fun!  I've gotta go play with this some more.  I wonder who my daughter looks like?



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is cool! I'm going to have to check this out.

    Thank you for following my blog. I see we have some family names in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think you look like Lou Diamond Phillips! But you do have a little of the Olivia De Havilland look, thinking of black and white pics of you from when you were young.

    ReplyDelete