Friday, September 10, 2010

Some Friday Fun

 
They say that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Keeping that in mind, I'm going to flatter Amy Coffin over at The We Tree Genealogy Blog by stealing her idea of Fun with Search Terms.  I hope she doesn't mind!

One of the cool features on Blogger is Stats.  With one click I can see how many page views I've had (kind of pathetic, my last post had only 9 views), where my audience is (mostly the U.S., but I've had one visitor from Denmark and one from South Korea today!) and my traffic sources, which includes a list of search terms. 

Here are my search terms for the week:
 
james mccroskey margaret duff
Whoever they were, we're definately researching the same people.  I wish they had contacted me! I've got several pictures of various McCroskey family groupings (some identified and some not) and other McCroskey "stuff" that I'm willing to share, collaborate on, etc.
 
minnie ola prewett
I really wish this person had contacted me!  The Prewett's are my husband's line and they're driving me crazy!  I've had more brick walls with the Prewett line than any other and often feel like I'm the only Prewett researcher on the planet.  Minnie Ola Prewett is my husband's aunt.
 
which clark sister passed awy
Out of all the Clark sisters there are, I have no idea if "mine" were the ones being looking for.  I posted The Mystery of the Clark Sisters in January.  I found it odd because all three share a stone bearing their birth dates and married names.  I've never heard of such a thing.
 
That was it for my search terms the week!  If you happen to land among my Wandering Vines in your searches, please drop me a line or leave a comment. I might nibble if you ask politely, but I don't bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment